The major difference is that hybrid applications are hosted inside a native application that utilizes a mobile platform’s WebView. That enables them to access device capabilities such as the accelerometer, camera, contacts, and more. We are developing custom plugin for hybrid application as required or customer need.
Benefits of hybrid mobile app development are:
- Open source technologies like Cordova.
- Cross-platform/multi-platform with one code base.
- Provides more access to device features and capabilities.
- Downloadable and deployable.
- Highly interactive and impressive user interfaces like web app.
- Cost-effective and Time Saving.
- Rapid development.
Ionic is a front-end SDK for building cross-platform mobile apps. Built on top of Angular, Ionic also provides a platform for integrating services like push notifications and analytics.
Angular.js Onsen UI
Custom Elements-based HTML5 framework offers a large selection of components and responsive layout support. Onsen UI lets you create professionally designed multi-platform apps without acquiring additional skill set.
Framework7 is a free and open source mobile HTML framework for developing hybrid mobile apps or web apps with iOS & Android native look and feel.